We’ve got a great summer project in partnership with Habitat for Humanity that will give you the opportunity to help a family in need and share God’s love in our local community!
- Saturday, June 7th
- Saturday, June 14th
- Saturday, June 21st
- Saturday, June 28th
- Saturday, July 12th
- Fall 2014 in South Hall County. (Stay tuned for details)
Age requirements to serve
- No participants under 16 years of age.
- Age 16 & 17: Parent or guardian must sign the Release and Waiver of Liability. Please see the Age Policy for more information.
- Age 18+ will be required to sign Habitat’s Waiver of Liability.
Required Resources & Materials
Click Here to review the RULES TO BUILD BY. These are Gwinnett County Habitat for Humanitys best practices regarding clothing, tools and materials, ladders and scaffolding, clean-up, parking and weather!
- We also recommend you bring a pair of work gloves.
- Tools will be provided at the build site, however you may bring your own if you wish.
- Bottled water will be provided at the build site.
- Lunch will also be provided to all volunteers working the morning shift.
Sign Up Here
Click the button below to view all volunteer opportunities:
Additional Opportunities To Serve
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us:
On every home, Habitat tithes to support builds around the world.
12Stone has already helped build 9 homes with Habitat.
12Stone has helped support builds in 7 countries.