Grit vs Quit
July 20, 2014
Scripture: 2 Kings 13:14-19, Philippians 3:10-14
Grit: “Unyielding courage in the face of hardship or danger. Perseverance and passion for long-term goals.”
Why do we need Grit?
- Everybody has challenges.
- We don’t choose our challenges, but we choose our response.
- The key to having Grit trending in your life is internal.
How to trend #grit in your life:
- Determine what you want.
- Let the past propel you and the future compel you.
- Practice Grit.
- The Final Step – Break the tape.
Recommended Reading: “And Then Came the Angels” by Beth Gayle