Lawrenceville Cafe - Hours of Operation
We have a full service Starbucks Café inside the Central Campus (Lawrenceville). This café serves a full line of coffees, espressos, cappuccinos, teas, and other flavored beverages. We also carry many great snacks from danishes to granola. The café is open during the following hours:
|Monday||10am to 3pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 3pm||6:45pm to 9:45pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 3pm||6:30pm to 9:30pm|
|Thursday||10am to 3pm|
|Sunday||8am to 2pm|
Sugarloaf Cafe - Hours of Operation
Our café serves a full line of Starbucks coffee, espressos, cappuccinos, teas, and other flavored beverages. We also carry many great snacks from Danishes to granola. The café is open during the following hours:
|Sunday||8:00am to 12:30pm|
|Wednesday||5:30pm – 9:00pm|
|Thursday||5:30pm – 9:00pm|
I’ve heard that your church gives a lot of stuff away for free?
Over 900 volunteers serve each and every weekend to provide the community with an enjoyable and meaningful worship experience, and yes – it is free. As part of that experience, we have decided that everything we do should demonstrate our love for Christ and to model our core value of “giving ourselves away”. Examples of the free stuff:
- Free coffee (Central Campus only – we serve over 100 gallons every Sunday)
- Free children’s worship experience
- Free copies of the message on CD to give to your friends and neighbors
- Free parking
Can other organizations use the 12Stone® facility space for their ministry or community meetings? What about personal use?
Our campuses are used 7 days a week for many on-going activities and therefore we have limited facility space for other organizations. We have local church activities, community action events, and various projects in support of our local school system. You are welcome to contact the church office to make your request, but it is rare that we are able to host additional events outside of the current schedule.
The facilities are not available for personal use. The Hamilton Mill and Flowery Branch campuses are available for a limited number of weddings, subject to:
- There is a rental fee comparable to other similar facilities, and
- The worship centers are “as is” and cannot be redecorated
I left my car in your parking lot, and now it’s gone.
If you attended a service and can’t find your car, please inform one of the volunteer parking team members (they are usually wearing the bright yellow “glow in the dark” shirts) and they will be glad to help you find your car. If you left your car overnight in the parking lot without permission, then we will assume that it has been abandoned and will have it towed.
Can I get a copy of the church budget?
We conduct an annual financial audit to ensure our compliance with FASB and to prove the integrity of our financial systems. A copy of the annual audit is available to church members upon request from the 12Stone business office.
I am really struggling, how can I arrange to meet with someone to help me?
There are several reasons that you may need to meet with someone for assistance. Here are a few of the most common:
- Benevolence - If you are seeking financial assistance, 12Stone® is a financial underwriter of numerous community resources (such as the Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry). We have found that our best method to assist you is to partner with these organizations, who best understand how to help you. Contact the Gwinnett Coalition to find the resources you need.
- Prayer - The 12Stone® prayer team receives prayer requests 24 hours a day by email at prayer@12Stone.com. If you would like to be prayed over, the prayer team gathers at the Central Campus – Lawrenceville on the 2nd Monday night of every month (7:30pm).
- Pastors – Each campus has a designated Pastor-on-call who can assist you. Contact the church office (678-990-8100) to arrange a meeting.
- Counseling – 12Stone® does not have professional counselors or therapists on staff, but we partner with several in the greater Atlanta area. In most cases a preliminary meeting with one of our staff pastors is encouraged before referral. To schedule an appointment with a staff pastor please call 678-990-8100 and ask to speak with the pastor on call.
How do I sign up to participate in a mission trip?
Click here for a list of upcoming mission trips and to learn how to join.
Tell me more about 12Stone®. What are your core beliefs?
Please check out our about page.
I work at another church. Can I arrange a tour of the building? What other resources do you have to help my church?
Many churches and other leaders have assisted us in our journey (which began in 1987 – click here for the story, and we would be glad to pass along the favor to your church.
I want to be a small group leader what do I need to do?
12Stone small group leaders are servants who communicate God’s truth and lead their groups in prayer, spiritual growth, outreach, and service. As a leader you model the Christian life to others. While each leader is unique we want leaders who:
- are members of 12Stone
- served as an apprentice for a semester or have led a small group successfully in another church
- are recommended by their small group leader and coach
Before submitting an on-line application, please review the “Spiritual Qualifications of a Leader.”
Once you have completed that review, please fill out an on-line application.
How do I find a place to serve at 12Stone?
Finding your place to serve is a great way to connect and meet new people, while using your God given gifts and talents in ministry. Visit our volunteer page to view descriptions and contact links to dozens of volunteer opportunities. Regardless of your gifting, there’s a place for you to serve alongside others at 12Stone.
I’m new to 12Stone and want to know more about the church, what do I do?
Discover 12Stone is a monthly gathering for those who are new to 12Stone. This informal gathering walks you through the vision and heart behind what makes up 12Stone Church and helps you know how to connect into the life of all that is going on. Childcare is provided.
I’m new in my relationship with Christ, where is the best place for me to connect?
If you are looking for answers to your spiritual questions we have designed an experience just for you. Discover Faith is a safe, conversational, 4-week small group where you are encouraged to explore elements of the Christian life like salvation, prayer, the Bible and worship. More Info
I’m interested in premarital counseling.
12Stone offers a 6 week premarital class that meets on a week night for couples who are engaged and planning to be married. The class meets in the fall and spring and focuses on what it means to have a Christ-centered marriage. You can register here.
*If you are interested in a 12Stone® pastor officiating your wedding this class is a requirement.
What is a small group?
It is you and a group of 10-16 people who meet to study, share, challenge, and encourage one another.
Why have small groups?
Small Groups are a way to connect and develop friends you can count on for a reason, season, or a lifetime.
What do small groups do?
Each small group is unique, but all worship God, study His Word, pray for one another, and find opportunities to serve and grow.
How long does a small group last?
12Stone Small Groups operate on an 8-11 week semester in the spring and fall.
Which small group do I join?
Sign up for a group which best fits you:
- Couple Groups – focus on husbands and wives growing relationally with God, each other, and other couples.
- Men’s Groups – where guys engage, challenge, and encourage each other to rise up to be the man, the leader, the father, the husband, that God has called them to be.
- Women’s Groups – focus on women’s hearts, desires, and motivation on growing a relationship with God, His Word, and His kingdom.
- Single Groups – respect, trust and accountability allow a dynamic group of singles to grow together in Christ.
- Everybody Groups – where couples and singles with a great diversity of life experiences come together to engage, encourage and discover their unique God-given purpose.
- Recovery Groups – connect people that have common life needs with trained leaders that guide them to healing and wholeness.
Who can attend a small group?
Everybody is invited. Join a group with your spouse, a friend or a neighbor.
What is the commitment when I join a Small Group?
Joining requires a commitment to attend the weekly meetings. Naturally, there are times when conflicts arise, simply notify the Small Group leader and they will work with you.
When and where do Small Groups meet?
12Stone Small Groups operate on an 8-11 week semester in the spring and fall. They meet once a week in homes at various locations in our neighborhoods.
How do I sign up for a small group?
Small Group registration begins at the start of each spring and fall semester.
What about children?
Childcare varies by Small Group. As you search the Small Group Directory ensure you select childcare in your search criteria.
What if the Small Group I join doesn’t fit me?
There is no obligation to stay in a small group, but we do suggest that you try a group for a couple of weeks before trying another group.
What do Small Groups study?
Each group chooses their own scripture based study. Groups may select a sermon series, specific Bible study, Christian literature, or relevant life issue.