Middle School and High School Winter Retreat
What Happens At Winter Retreat?
Over the weekend students will attend multiple large group sessions that include fun, laughter, worship music, and biblical teaching. Students will also spend time in community groups with their peers and adult leaders where they will have conversations about what they are learning over the weekend. The retreat also includes time for students to reflect, read, pray, and enjoy the fun amenities at the camp with their friends.
Winter Retreat costs $249
Meetings will be held on Sunday, February 5, 2023 @ 5:00 PM at all 12Stone campuses. All Parent Permission, Release and Consent forms are due this date. Notaries will be available after the Parent Meeting. All Students are required to have Health Insurance to attend WinterRetreat.
Pack light and use soft sided duffel type bags as cabins have limited space. Label your luggage and go over the Packing List.
- Bible – Journal – Pen
- Blanket or sleeping bag
- Twin size fitted sheet
- Bath Towel
- Toiletries/ hairdryer
- Casual Clothing
- Sturdy close-toed shoes for outdoor activities
- Rain gear (check the weather!)
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Money for coffee, gift shop, snacks, etc. (optional)
BE SURE TO LABEL YOUR LUGGAGE!
All students will check-in and be picked up at our Lawrenceville Campus.
- Check-in: Friday, February 24th at 5:30 PM
- Pick-up: Sunday, February 26th at 4:00 PM
- Check-in: Friday, February 17th at 5:30 PM
- Pick-up: Sunday, February 19th at 4:00 PM